As is now tradition, this is the post of the end of September. I’m still putting my money where my mouth is.
RECAP OF THE UPDATED 2019 GOALS
- Write 500,000 words in personal, non-school related projects.
- Complete and publish Felix #2, Felix #3,
Des O’Neal #1, Des O’Neal #2, Des O’Neal #3, Jovian Marines #1, Jovian Marines #2, Jovian Marines #3, Mech Warrior #1, Mech Warrior #2, Mech Warrior #3.
- Complete and Publish VRMMORPG
- Correct cover for Felix #1.
- Write four blog posts per month
- Give Felix #1 and Tokyo Tempest #1 a proofread.
- Complete and submit to market Terran Marine Raider short #1, Terran Marine Raider short #2, and
RPG Death short. Added goal: complete and submit to market, JSS Leda (New title: From Planet Everdark), secret short #2 (New Title: Rise of the Ghids) and secret short #3 (New Title: Sailing Vessel Wanderlust: the Delivery).
- Earn $1000.00 a month from novels.
Relaunch publishing company with a new, stronger name.
- Get 1 client for editing services.
- NEW GOAL: Lose 90 lbs and get healthier.
- NEW GOAL: Write for 365 Days in a row of at least 100 words per day.
- I wrote 41,469 words.
- I have written for 273 days in a row.
- I spent most of this month working on my Des O’Neal #3.
- I nearing the 400k mark in total yearly words at 387k.
- Rise of the Ghids and From Planet Everdark, have been published and are out now.
- Working with a local cover artist for a bunch of covers for books.
- Working on the edit for Mechwarrior #1.
- Wrote 4 blog posts during June.
- Starting weight 286lbs, weight today, 274lbs. No change.
EXAMINATION OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- I wrote just over 41k words in September. Total word-wise, it is one of the worst that I have done. If it wasn’t for a few good days, this would have been a failure of a month. Starting school back up has severely limited the time that I need to write. I’m still making the goal, however, it is difficult to do.
- This is still the longest days in a row I have written by far as well as the longest yearly word count. I count that as a win. My goal is to write 365 days in a row.
- Rise of the Ghids and From Planet Everdark has been published. You can find my announcements on Rise of the Ghids here and From Planet Everdark here. They can both be found on Amazon. Ghids. Everdark.
- I have news about the short Sailing Vessel Wanderlust: the Delivery, but I still have nothing that I talk about yet. I expect that I should be able to release information on it soon.
- I am working on editing Mech Warrior #1. It is taking longer to get it done than I’d like. Due to plot holes, I had been forced to draw a diagram of the starship. Lesson learned. I set myself a deadline and watched it sail by due to school. I’m not happy about it, however, I am close.
- A local cover artist, not my wife, is working on what I am calling “art assets.” These are so my wife can turn them into beautiful covers. They will be works of art on there own but will have no titling, which is why I need my wife.
- My blog posts are still happening.
- Mt diet had ended. Counting calories had become too difficult to do. I haven’t gone up back to my old weigh, and my habit of overeating has not come back. I’m that habit down to keep my weight in check. I’m looking for a better plan to help with my weight loss.
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
This month was very difficult. Schoolwork with five classes is hard. I’m keeping up with assignments, my own words, however, not my editing. I need to get going on this and not let it stop me. I also know I need to figure out a better idea for covers. They are my roadblock. If I had covers sitting for my books, then I’d have a very good reason to keep going and to push myself.
Sort plan this report. Write more. Edit more. Get covers. Do assignments.
If you like what you are reading and wish to support me in my endeavors, please sign up to my newsletter, visit my Amazon Author Page and purchase one of my books. Or buy me a coffee. Your help and support are much appreciated.